- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
If you have multiple hungry pals that love smooching off food from each other, get a handle on it with the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder.
Only opening for a designated pet by picking up on a unique microchip or included RFID collar tag, it’s the perfect way to stop pets from stealing each others’ food. It’s great for pals who are on strict or prescription diets, or those that need to maintain a healthy weight. Simply program your pet with one button, and the lid will only open for him, staying closed for unauthorized pets. The bowl holds both dry and wet food, and keeps food fresh and pest-free. Plus, it’s compatible with all microchips and can be used to program up to 32 pets with additional microchips or RFID collar tags. Batteries not included and includes one collar tag.
- Opens only for a designated pet, activated by your pal’s programmed microchip or RFID collar tag.
- Perfect for multi-pet homes to stop pets from stealing food from each others’ food bowls.
- Great for cats or dogs that are on prescription diets or maintaining a healthy weight.
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher for longer and can be used for wet and dry food.
- Compatible with all id microchips and can be programmed with up to 32 pets with additional RFID collar tags; one collar tag included.
One of my cats is on a very strict veterinary diet and the Surepet feeder has been great at ensuring he only eats his food. An added bonus is my dogs can't eat the cats food either. It took my cats no time at all to use the feeders. Would high recommend.
Really happy with my pet feeders - simple to set-up and easy to use. I didn't end up using the training mode; I understand why people should but in my case after the cats got over their inital hesitation of the noise and movement it didn't take them long to use it - I just wanted to avoid any confusion of them being able to eat out of each others bowls and then once flaps were fully down and then potentially there being issues with them having to work out that only one works for them. Only slight negative is it takes 4 x C batteries, but as long as I don't have to change them frequently i'm ok with it.