- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect Microchip Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder accurately records how much your furry friend eats every day.
Make sure she’s getting the right amount of food and see changes in her feeding behaviour. The integrated scales enable you to precisely measure out up to two different types of food, so you can set the food type and quantity of your pet’s meals. With a bowl capacity of 1.6 cups (400 ml) for both wet and dry food, it’s ideal for pets on weight management diets. The Sure PetFeeder is for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each other’s food. Compatible with all ID microchips worldwide and SureFlap RFID collar tags, it remembers all registered pets even when the batteries are removed.
Four C cells have a six month battery life and flashing indicator when they need changing. Batteries are not included.
- Only permits access to a registered pet’s microchip or RFID collar tag to prevent other pets from stealing food.
- Monitor how much your cat eats and how often.
- Learn your pet's normal feeding patterns so you can detect any changes.
- View graphs to track time of day feeding.
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free from flies.
- Grant accessibility to wet and dry food separately.
- Built-in scales weigh your pet’s food and LEDs guide you to serve the correct portions.
- 3-year manufacturer warranty.
- Comes with 1 x grey single bowl insert, 1 x grey split bowl insert and 1 x grey mat
FAQs and trouble shooting support can be found here.
Sure Hub needs to be purchased separately in order to link this device to the Sure Petcare app.
Cellphone not included.
4 x 1.5V alkaline C cell battries required, use either Energizer or Duracell.