- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Dermcare Aloveen® Oatmeal Shampoo is formulated with extracts of oatmeal in an aloe vera gel base. Aloveen’s emollient action helps restore coat lustre, with the soothing action of oatmeal.
How does Aloveen Oatmeal Shampoo help my pet?
Aloveen® Oatmeal Shampoo can also be used in pets with normal skin. It does not contain any irritating soaps and is pH balanced.Aloveen® Oatmeal Shampoo is an aid in soothing and cleansing itchy dry skin on dogs and cats. Aloveen® contains oatmeal which is indicated for the treatment of inflamed and irritated skin.
Aloveen® Shampoo and Conditioner can assist with two important aspects of skin disease:
- Soothing the skin and replenishing moisture to help improve skin health.
- Removal of allergens from the skin and coat.
Some pets with skin disease require additional medications. We strongly recommend that you seek veterinary advice if your pet is suffering from skin irritation or has any skin lesions.
Indications for use:
Aloveen’s soothing properties are derived from the anti-itch effects of oatmeal. It is suitable for use in dogs and cats with:
- Dry, itchy skin that is free from infection
- Mildly inflamed skin
- Sensitive skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Contact dermatitis
Directions for using Aloveen® Oatmeal Shampoo and Aloveen® Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner:
- Wet the coat thoroughly.
- Apply Aloveen® Oatmeal Shampoo to several points on your pet and massage in gently. Using a sponge may assist with lathering.
- Leave on for 5 minutes to allow the soothing properties of oatmeal to take effect.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Apply Aloveen® Oatmeal Intensive Conditioner lightly to the coat at several points.
- Massage into coat gently.
- Can be rinsed lightly or used as a leave-on conditioner.
- Gently dry and brush the coat as normal.