- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Coatex Medicated Shampoo is a gentle yet effective shampoo for use in a variety of situations under the guidance of a vet. It contains unique antibacterial and yeast fighting properties to help control skin problems.
Coatex Medicated Shampoo is a gentle yet effective shampoo for use in a variety of situations under the guidance of a vet.
Our Coatex range consists of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and shampoos to help keep your pet’s skin and coat in top condition.
Coatex Medicated Shampoo consists of a unique set of ingredients, with a wide range of properties that make it suitable for a variety of dermatological situations:
- Deep Cleansing Action
- Removes Scales and Crusts
- Gentle For Routine Use
- Neutral pH
We advise following the below guidelines on shampooing your pets to ensure the product is used effectively:
- Use cool water – To avoid upsetting your pet, use water at room temperature
- Apply an initial application – Gently massage the shampoo into your pets fur while continually adding water to aid dispersion. Continue until you see a generous lather
- Rinse thoroughly – Use room temperature water
- Apply a second application – Gently massage the shampoo into your pets fur
- Wait – Leave on the coat for five to ten minutes
- Final rinse – Thoroughly rinse off your pet, making sure to rinse around the ears and belly
- Dry properly – Have several warm dry towels ready to dry off your pet