- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
SYNOQUIN® is a complementary feed for dogs which helps maintain healthy joint mobility and promotes normal cartilage structure.
SYNOQUIN® is the only joint supplement to contain Dexahan, a purified source of Krill packed with Omega 3 fatty acids for heathy joint mobility.
Arthritis is one of the most common complaints of elderly canines but studies show that arthritic joint changes are occurring a lot earlier than symptoms are presenting in most pets. Early joint supplementation to prevent arthritis will help to slow and minimise discomfort later in life.
The Dexahan contained in Synoquin is a concentrated source of krill which contains Omega 3 that is more easily digested and utilised by the body. The kill is sourced from environmentally friendly source.
Synoquin also contains pure, high quality Glucosamine and Chondroitin and is easy to administer as part of a daily feeding regime.
Symptoms that may indicate a joint disorder in a Dog:
- Reduced activity
- Inability to jump onto high surfaces
- Poor coat condition due to a lack of proper grooming
- Increased aggression
- Difficulty toileting
- Reduced appetite
- Withdrawn behaviour
- Dexahan – high quality Omega 3 fatty acids
- Glucosamine – encourages manufacture of cartilage in the joint
- Chondroitin- helps maintain healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Vitamin C – antioxidant
- Zinc- trace element essential in cartilage formation
Dosing: Comes in Small <10kg, Medium 10-25kg and Large 25kg plus breed
- Loading dose: Double dosing for the first 6 weeks is recommended; then then reduce to
- Maintenance dose: ONE capsule ONCE daily longterm ( this can be increased for more painful animals)
It is always worth consulting with your Veterinarian or one of our YourPetPA Vets through telehealth online consultation if you suspect your pet is having joint issues. Along with supplements there are often other measures that can be taken to assist in minimising the onset of arthritis and to ensure sufficient pain management. Starting early to prevent issued is always the best strategy!