- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Designed with leading veterinary behaviourists, Felaqua Connect encourages your cat to drink and provides you with insights into their drinking behaviour, highlighting changes which may otherwise be missed.
Vets agree that a change in drinking behaviour is the most concerning health indicator in middle aged and senior cats*, yet many cat owners do not know how much their cat drinks.
With many adult cats developing drinking-related conditions such as chronic kidney disease and urinary problems at some point during their lifetime, it is important to monitor how much your cat is drinking.
- Felaqua Connect is the bowl that your cat would choose to drink from. Its wide, shallow bowl presents water in a way that is more visible and appealing to your cat.
- Used with the Sure Petcare App, Felaqua Connect tells you how often, when and how much your cat drinks.
- Connect all your Sure Petcare connected products in one place.
- The bowl automatically refills from the reservoir as your cat drinks. No recirculating water, just clean, fresh water. Plus, receive notifications when the water needs changing
- Battery operated, no untidy cables, noisy pumps or expensive filters. Felaqua Connect is designed to reduce hassle and make it easy to care for your cat.
Felaqua Connect is the main component of the system. It recognises the microchip ID (already implanted in your pet) or the Sure Petcare RFID Collar Tag (purchase separately if required), allowing you to track when your pet drinks.
SureFlap Hub sold separately
Battery 4 x C Cell/LR14 (not included in the box)
Battery life 6 months
Warranty 2 years (reservoir, reservoir lid and bowl 1 year)
iOS & Android compatibility Compatible with Android 5.0 and iOS 11 versions
This is fantastic. connected easily to my existing hub, and the cats took to it right away. It was cute to get a notification that they drank together. The only issue I've encountered is that it doesn't always fill up the bowl fully, but that might be a symptom of my floor not being level. I wiggled it a bit to make it fill, and promptly got a notification that my cat had drunk 130ml in a few seconds, which was kinda funny. They are used to their SurePet Feeders making noise when they eat, and the loud clunk of the SureFlap, so the water bubbling sound doesn't bother them.