- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Troy ProDen PlaqueOff Powder for Dogs is a dietary supplement, which can help reduce plaque and tartar. A completely natural product, made from specially selected Norwegian Seaweed (D1070), Troy ProDen PlaqueOff for Dogs has been found to have specific beneficial effects for oral care and reducing bad breath.
The product should be used once daily and can be added to both wet and dry food, either sprinkled on top or mixed through.
- Aids in the softening and removal of existing tartar build up.
- Reduces the chances of your dog getting gum disease and bad breathe.
- Plaque off is free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and sugar.
- Ascophyllum nodosum (a Norwegian Seaweed)
- No artificial colours, preservatives, gluten or added sugar
- Plaque off is a dry food supplement. Sprinkle onto dogs food once daily, it can however be added to either wet or dry food.
- up to 10kg = 1 scoop
10 - 25kg = 1 - 2 scoops
Over 25kg = 2 - 3 scoops
- If your animal has a sensitive stomach, start at a lower dose and increase gradually.
- Not to be used on animals with hypothyroidism.
- Not to be used on pregnant or lactating animals.
One of my rescue dogs has always had bad breath, even after dental work at the vets. After a recommendation from my sister-in-law I ordered some and have been giving it to both of my dogs daily and it's made such a difference! Now it's a pleasure having the dogs snuggling up close to me.