- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
The Manuka WashBar is packed full of goodness - it's made with special ingredients such as Neem Oil, Manuka, Kanuka and Lemon Myrtle. Manuka Pure Essential Oil and Kanuka Pure Essential Oil growls in New Zealand wildly and has properties that help combat skin irritations and infections. Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil is grown in Australia which calms and helps relieve pain.
This mix of ingredients is ideal for dogs with sensitive or problem skin that need more help from their shampoo. It's the natural alternative to medicated shampoos, as well as being an easy to use general shampoo. It's also good for other pets as well anything with skin, hair or fur that needs cleaning.
Washing is so much easier with a solid bar and massaging the soap into your pet helps calm and relax them. Easy to use including long haired or double coated dogs or dogs with skin issues or hot spots, this WashBar is a natural non-toxic flea shampoo which also clears ticks and lice off your dog.
- Manuka WashBar also uses the natural skincare properties of Neem oil to care for the skin.
- A very effective whitening shampoo.
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin or minor skin problems.
- Manuka Pure Essential oil & Kanuka Pure Essential oil grow wild in New Zealand and have antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help combat skin irritations and infections.
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential oil is grown in Australia and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also calms and helps relieve pain.
Wet your animal thoroughly with water and either rub the soap directly onto their coat or lather up into a sponge and rub in. Work the soap in with a good massage getting washed should be enjoyable. Leave the soap in for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse off with clean water.
If your animal has ticks, they should start falling off within 24 hours (resist the temptation to pick any off during the wash). Fleas should fall off the animal straight away.
In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.
Important: Avoid getting soap in animal's eyes.
Sustainable Palm oil, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Neem Oil, Manuka Pure Essential Oil, Kanuka Pure Essential Oil, Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil, Titanium Dioxide. All are ethical, natural and fully traceable.