In Stock

Urine Off Dog & Puppy 118ml

No reviews yet Write a Review
Why pay?
Our price:
You save $1.07
Current Stock:

Frequently Bought Together:

Urine Off Dog & Puppy 118ml
Inc. GST
  • Description
  • Additional Information
  • Customer Reviews


Urine Off Dog and Puppy is an effective treatment, intended specifically to target urine stains and odour. Urine Off is the #1 veterinarian recommended product for pet urine odour and stain removal. Urine Off® offers a proprietary blend of live bio-enzymatic bacteria that produces enzymes to permanently eliminate the source of the stain or odour. Unlike other products, Urine Off has a low surfactant (soap) content with no chemical solvents (biodegradable) or harsh chemicals that could be left behind endangering pets or damaging carpets and rugs.

  • Eliminates stains and odours – Bio-enzymatic technology directly targets urine to remove stains and odors.
  • Non-toxic formula – Urine Off is safe to use around pets and people, when used as directed.
  • Fresh scent – Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
  • USDA certified biobased product – Certified by the USDA as a 74% biobased product.
  • Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval – Ensures product is safe for use on rugs and carpets.
  • Safe for a variety of surfaces – Urine Off can be used on carpet, rugs, hardwood, tile, concrete, and more. Guaranteed to work, or your money back.
  • Earth friendly and environmentally safe – Formula is bleach- and chlorine-free.
  • Made in the USA – We proudly manufacture and ship our products with only the highest quality ingredients.

Directions for use

Saturate the soiled areas past the edge of the stain with the applicator best suited for the surface.


Water, non-pathogenic bacteria, enzymes, detergent, fragrance.


Store out of reach of children and pets, in a cool location for best product performance. Avoid freezing. Avoid storing above 100°F. Store in a closed container.

Safety information

CAUTION: Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. Do not spray on humans or pets. FIRST AID: SKIN - Rinse well with soap and water; EYES - Flood with water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact physician. INGESTION - Drink large quantity of milk. Contact physician; INHALATION - If symptoms of overexposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air. Consult physician.

Additional Information

Customer Reviews

Don't Miss Out

Sign up to get $5 credit plus exclusive tips, tricks and advice from our Vet.