- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
This low fat food can help your dog achieve and maintain a lean body mass during weight loss and after sterilisation, to help them stay in top condition for years to come.
Pro Plan Weight Loss Sterilised All Sizes Adult helps reduce the feeling of hunger through high protein content, complex carbohydrates and suitable fibre level. That means better management of your dog's appetite, while maintaining their muscle mass and supporting healthy joints for your dog's active lifestyle. It also helps prevent future weight gain through lean body maintenance, encouraging calorie burning with feeding guide.
Pro Plan Adult Weight Loss/Sterilised Dry Dog Food is for overweight dogs or dogs that have been sterilised and is suitable for dogs of all sizes.
- Promotes up to 60% body fat loss within 12 weeks through a high protein, 40% less fat formula (in conjunction with regular exercise and feeding in accordance with feeding guide, compared to Pro Plan Essential Health Adult Medium).
- L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy naturally and maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps reduce the feeling of hunger through high protein content, complex carbohydrates and dietary fibres.
- Helps prevent future weight gain through lean body maintenance, encouraging calorie burn (in conjunction with regular exercise and feeding in accordance with feeding guide.
- Scientifically proven antioxidants to boost immune defence.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Formulated for weight management, suitable for sterilised dogs.
For Dogs over 70kg -
- Sterilised add 29g of food per additional 5kg of body weight
- Weight loss add 25g of food per additional 5kg of body weight
- Maintenance add 34g of food per additional 5kg of body weight
Fresh water should be available at all times. Using the feeding table to help your dog maintain an ideal body condition. Monitor your dog's weight on a regular basis, making sure that their ribs are easily felt and their waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog's lifelong health.
By choosing to feed your dog Pro Plan you can be reassured that our tailored nutrition will have a positive impact on your dog's long-term health and well-being. Although you will be keen to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 10 days to transition them from their current food. This enables your dog's digestive enzymes to gradually adapt to the change in ingredient and nutritional content, assisting with the proper digestion of the food and helping prevent stomach upsets. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of Pro Plan until you are feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
Please store this pack in a cool, dry place, out of the sun.
|Crude Protein (min)
|Crude Fat (min)
|Crude Fibre (max)
|Vitamin C (min)
|Vitamin E (min)
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)
|Metabolizable Energy (min)
Chicken (dehydrated chicken-natural glucosamine source, chicken); brewers rice; whole grain wheat; oats; barley; minerals, vitamins, amino acids, organic acids and natural flavours (including calcium, phosphorous, sodium, chloride, potassium, magnesium, vitamin E, vitamin B12, zinc, iron, vitamin B3, vitamin C, vitamin D, choline, manganese, vitamin B5, copper, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin A, iodine, aluminosilicate, selenium); animal digest; beet pulp; dehydrated fish and fish oil; animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of vitamin E); cellulose and rice hull; natural antioxidants.