- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Delight your dog with the tempting taste of Purina Pro Plan COMPLETE ESSENTIALS Lamb & Vegetables Entree Slices in Gravy adult wet dog food, and give him a meal made with real lamb for a taste dogs love.
We formulate this premium dog food with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and every ingredient is carefully selected for a specific nutritional or functional purpose. Our high protein dog food in gravy helps build lean muscles, and each serving provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs, including 23 essential vitamins and nutrients. Omega-6 fatty acids help to promote his healthy skin and coat, and an optimal protein level helps maintain an ideal body condition. The tender slices deliver a tempting texture, while the delicious flavour of our lamb dog food formula keeps him engaged during feedings. Add to that a savoury dog food gravy, and your dog gets a mouthwatering meal he's sure to enjoy. Deliver outstanding nutrition and exceptional taste when you make this Purina Pro Plan COMPLETE ESSENTIALS wet dog food with gravy part of his daily menu.
- Adult dog food is made with real lamb for a taste dogs love and an optimal protein level for maintaining an ideal body condition
- Premium dog food helps support a healthy immune system and nourishes your dog's skin and coat
- High protein dog food with gravy helps build lean muscles and provides
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs
- Lamb canned dog food formula made with 23 essential vitamins and nutrients and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pro Plan Complete Essentials Lamb & Vegetables Entrée Slices In Gravy is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
|Crude Protein (Min)
|Crude Fat (Min)
|Crude Fibre (Max)
868 kcal/kg, 320 kcal/can
Divide amounts into 2 or more feedings. The exact amount your dog requires will vary according to age, activity and environment. Adjust as needed to maintain your dog in ideal body condition.
Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Water, Lamb, Liver, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Carrots, Corn Starch-Modified, Potatoes, Green Beans, MINERALS [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride. E443420