- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Monthly application of Advocate helps protect your dog against a broad spectrum of parasites.
An easy-to-use spot-on, Advocate is applied monthly to both help rid your dog of existing parasites and provide ongoing protection. The powerful ingredients in Advocate provide fast relief from fleas and help protect your dog and your family from most intestinal worms including roundworms, hookworms and whipworm.
- 98-100 per cent of existing fleas on your dog are killed within 12 hours of the first application
- Re-infesting fleas are affected within 3-5 minutes of contact with your dog, and killed within 1 hour.
- Fleas are killed on contact without the need to bite your dog
- As your dog naturally sheds their skin and fur, tiny imidacloprid crystals are also shed into the environment, killing flea larvae, and breaking the flea lifecycle.
- Treats adult fleas, flea larvae, intestinal worms (roundworms and hookworms [larvae, immature adults and adults] and whipworm), ear mites, sarcoptic mites, demodex mites and lice.
- Can be applied to dogs and puppies from seven weeks of age.
Frequency: Monthly application
- Remove required tube from packet.
- Hold the tube upright away from you and pull the cap off.
- Reverse the cap and push the cap back on the tube.
- Twist the cap to break the seal, and then remove the cap from the tube.
- Part the fur on the back of your dog's neck and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
Imidacloprid 100g/L and moxidectin 25g/L solution
Worked very fast and no irritation on the dogs skin
Love this product and brand no it works and dosen't leave any nasty rush or burn like other products do. Will always and only buy this brand.
I ordered this product and did not realise what I selected (4-10kg) changed back to default (size 0-4kg) when the page was refreshed. I contacted Vet Warehouse immediately and on the next working day, I got confirmation email saying it was sorted. Highly recommend Vet Warehouse.
So far have found to be very good Thank you
Works wonders on my friend’s dogs on the West Coast.