- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Advantage flea treatment for cats is applied to your cat's skin and gets to work quickly, killing existing fleas within one day and re-infesting fleas within an hour and for up to a month. Advantage is a spot-on solution that is easy to apply and kills fleas on contact, so fleas don't have to bite to die. Simple to use, Advantage helps give you peace of mind in the fight against fleas.
- Is a spot-on treatment that is applied to the skin and kills fleas on contact, so it does not require fleas to bite
- Advantage works quickly and continues to kill fleas for a month
- Can be used on kittens - there is no age or weight restriction. Prior to weaning, treatment of the mother protects the litter while in contact. Treat the mother until weaning and individual kittens afterwards.
- Advantage is registered for use during pregnancy and lactation.
- Kills 98-100% of the fleas on cats and dogs within 12 hours.
- Can also be used to control lice on cats.
- Safe for use on Rabbits - lasts 1 week.
Frequency: Monthly application
- Remove required tube from packet.
- Hold the tube upright away from you and pull the cap off.
- Reverse the cap and push the cap back on the tube.
- Twist the cap to break the seal, and then remove the cap from the tube.
- Part the fur on the back of your cat's neck and place the tip of the tube on the skin.
- Squeeze the tube firmly twice and apply the solution directly on the skin.
100 g/L Imidacloprid