- Additional Information
- Customer Reviews
Paw Hepatoadvanced Liver Support for Cats & Small Dogs (30 Tablets)
PAW Hepatoadvanced is a concentrated antioxidant supplement to aid in the management of compromised liver biomarkers in cats and dogs.
This unique blend of antioxidants and hepatoprotective ingredients is scientifically shown to improve biomarkers in pets suffering from acute & chronic liver disease.
- Unique blend of SAMe, Silybin & vitamin E in bioavailable forms for ultimate absorption over 3 hours.
- Supports the production of glutathione in pets suffering from chronic liver disease.
- May protect against negative effects on the liver caused by some medications.
- Supports liver health in pets presenting with acute liver toxicity.
- Supports brain health in dogs.
- Tasty fish flavoured chewable tablet for easy dosing.
The Blackmores Difference
Tasty fish flavoured chewable tablet for easy dosing.
Dosage & administration:
Hepatoadvanced Cat & Small Dog
|0 kg – 4.9 kg
|1/2 chewable tablet daily
|5 kg – 9.9 kg
|1 chewable tablet daily
|10 kg – 14.9 kg*
|1 1/2 chewable tablets daily
*alternate dosing available. Refer to your veterinarian for the best dosage option for your pet
**DO NOT exceed 2 chewable tablets per day
Feed to animal once a day, voluntarily on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour prior to food. Tablet may be broken in half for ease of administration or dosing but must not be crushed
Duration: As recommended by your vet
Contraindications & Cautions
Direction for use:
Consult your veterinarian about correct dosing and use of this product
- Use with caution in pregnant or lactating animals as safe use has not been established in this population.
- Concurrent use with behavioural medication may cause additive serotonergic effects
- Do not use if blister seal is broken
|PAW Hepatoadvanced Cat & Small Dog
|S-Adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluenesulfonate (equiv. to SAMe)
|D-alpha tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E)
|Silybin Phospholipids (equiv. to silybin A+B)